CoreHard community unites not only C++ engineers, but also the ones who are interested in low-level development in C and assembler, programming of controllers, internet of things, highload server solutions and in any kind of “hardcore” development.
- Software engineers (mostly, but not only in C/C++/Assembler)
- Testers of “hardcore” projects
- Managers of “hardcore” projects
- Students interested in “hardcore” development
Build an effective infrastructure for intercommunication of IT specialists in the context of “hardcore” development
- Ability to learn from top IT specialists and share your knowledge with the audience
- Take a part in “promo”-versions of top IT conferences in CIS for free
- Practice public speaking
- Meet with community specialists on a regular basis both offline and online
Professional, career and personal growth!